Christmas Movies I Love

My favorite Christmas movies are, The Santa Clause 1 and 2, Elf, and National Lampoon’s Christmas.

The Santa Clause 1 and 2: These movies are my 3rd favorite out of this list. I love these 2 movies because they are hilarious, always get me in the holiday spirit, and in my opinion they are great movies to watch with the family and drink hot cocoa. My absolute favorite part of the first movie is at the very end when “Santa” and the little kid (Father and son) go for a sleigh ride together and look down at all of the lights in the city. To be honest I can’t really remember what happens in the second one but I know I will be watching it pretty soon.

ElfElf is my 2nd favorite Christmas movie out of this list. This movie is probably the greatest holiday movie, it is just so funny, cute, and it makes you feel happy inside. My family watches it every year when all of my family members (including Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and of course my family.) come to my house and have a Christmas lunch early and open some gifts. My stomach actually starts hurting after I am done watching it. My favorite part in this movie is when Buddy walks in on his dad having a meeting and the head of the meeting is a dwarf and Buddy thinks he’s and elf and the dwarf gets really angry and attacks him. I can’t stop laughing after that happens.

National Lampoons Christmas This is my absolute favorite Christmas movie of all time. It is kind of a tradition to watch this on Christmas eve before we go to church and waiting for my grandparents to get here from Orlando. This movie is the funniest, craziest, and most relateable movie ever. I love watching this with my family and animals cause we all just think it is so funny. My favorite part about this movie is when they finally set the tree up and all of a sudden a squirrel pops out of the tree and starts attacking them or just the father I can’t remember. (haven’t seen it since last year) I absolutely can not wait until Christmas eve to watch it. I know that sounds like a weird thing but i would be breaking tradition if I watched it before Christmas eve. I can’t even explain how much I love this movie. For one thing I don’t think you want to read this for the rest of you life and second nobody has got time for me gambling on about my favorite movie, so just go ahead and watch it for yourself. Bye!!

Santa and his tree Scott Fiddelke via Compfight