My Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve

Christmas Traditions: My family loves Christmas, it’s our favorite holiday to celebrate as a family. We have a bunch of traditions for Christmas. The first one is after we get back from Thanksgiving in Georgia we go to Playhouse in the Park and watch The Christmas Carol. Then we go out to eat at Montgomery Ribs(The Rib King). Me my dad and some of my brothers always get the ribs. They are probably the best ribs you will ever eat. Another tradition we have is baking or making Christmas treats. Only me, My mom, and my brothers(sometimes) make them though. We make cookies, pretzels dipped in chocolate, rice crispy treats, and mini candy apples. Christmas treat recipes

Thanksgiving Traditions: Actually my second favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving my family goes down to Georgia to meet up with my Grandparents, aunt, and one cousin. The day after Thanksgiving instead of going Black Friday shopping we go to a place in Georgia called Stone Mountain. It is a park where you can watch Christmas shows, shop, climb or ride on the sky lift up the mountain, ride the train around the mountain, and stare at all of the beautiful lights they hang up. Another tradition we have is after we eat dinner my whole family gets into there pajamas and play some sort of game. We usually play uno or charades. Most of the time we all crash on couch or beds. Stone Mountain Park.com

New Years Eve & New Years Day Traditions: On New years eve we have a bunch of our family friends over for a party and to watch a bunch of Tv and play a ton of games. My dad always cooks his famous three crockpot dinner. They include Regular Meatballs, Spicy Meatballs, and BBQ Weenies. Before all of this happens some of the guest come over early and watch the football game before the time square sho starts. On New years day we wake up super early like say 6:30 ish and make a delicious breakfast and talk about what we are New Years resolution is. Although this day is supposed to be happy it is also the day when we take down our Christmas decorations. I hate when we do this, I just love Christmas so much I just want to leave all the decorations in the same place just a little bit longer. After we take down all of the decorations we all go upstairs and clean our rooms. My dad and mom say it is a good way to start off the new year with a nice clean room. I honestly don’t like cleaning my room it takes to long.

That is all of our family traditions we do on Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New years eve/day.

Snowman with sleighs in the forestCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight