Miss. Lokey

If I were principal for a week…

(On the intercom)

“Welcome students to you first day of school here at Rydell Middle School, we are so exited to see you back here.” “Have the best first day of school, This is you principal Miss.Lokey signing out.”

1st Day:If I were principal for a week the very first thing I would do is go around to each class and meet all of the kids and try to get everyones name down so when I see them doing something great I can compliment them without looking at my sheet of paper. I would actually just try to create a nickname for each and everyone of them. I would also bring in cute decorations and help all the teachers decorate their rooms, so their rooms don’t look plain and boring. I think the teachers would appreciate it if I spent this time decorating their rooms so they can teach their students, so they don’t have to do it on their free time. I mean who wants to stay after school or get to school really early just to decorate your classroom. NOBODY!!!

2nd and 3rd Day: The second and third day I would finish up all the classrooms and once I am done with that I will go around each classroom and take a picture of them and post it on the schools social media accounts. Maybe I could actually create new accounts and make them cooler and not all about learning and more about having fun and interesting activities. Such as soccer, football, basketball, kickball, four square, and maybe even how to do gymnastics. While doing this I could also make the students see that being good or bad at anything doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while doing it.

4th and 5th Day: My last 2 days as principal for Rydell Middle School I would have students wear their school spirit wear items to school on Thursday and on Friday they get to wear their favorite pajamas and watch a movie for the last 2-3 hours of school. Also on Thursday I want to have the students get out an extra 2 hours early and have a party right before that in the gym or cafeteria. They may also in classes they get to play on their mobile devices and hang around with friends while they are outside having a POPSICLE/ KONA ICE PARTY. All I am trying to say is that by the end of the week, all of the kids at Rydell Middle School would miss me and wish that I will stay forever. And also I forgot to mention all throughout this week there will be NO HOMEWORK. 🙂

Hyperlinks…

1. If I were principal poem
  2. Isabela

Go visit her blog she has a lot of amazing things to talk about and they are so interesting. hope you go check it out.

Pictures…

Bleistifte verschiedener Farben arrangiert im Zick-Zack-MusterCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Bücher und ObstCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight